- Supports and assists with state and federal grant for ELL Education.
- Professionally Developed
- Trainings for staff – Registrars, administrators, teachers receive required training for confidentiality purposes, training on implementing ELPs in the classroom, TELPAS administration, collection of writing samples, and documentation requirements.
- Customizable e-documents, software for compliance, and technical support as needed.
- Early assessment and identification of reading and writing competencies (within first 6 weeks)
- Regular reports on progress
- Specific literacy support for children not making expected progress by the end of the first year
- Special Education intervention e. Resource Development: Literacy and Behavior application utilization, and targeted programs may be available.
Certified and professionally developed substitute teachers ready to adapt to any of a schools specific content needs.
Paraprofessionals & Special Education
Trained and Certified in program implementation.
Paraprofessionals are thoroughly trained & supported by AIM staff. Providing the best experience for both staff and students.
- Classroom Management
- Documentation & Data Collection
- Sped 101
- 504 101
- Differentiated Instruction
- Education 101
- Academic Lingo/what not to say
- Legal Updates
- Dyslexia & Characteristics
- Working with Related Services
- Use of TEKS
- Technology in the classroom