We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistants to help provide therapy to students in at school districts in and around San Antonio.
AIM is a first time winner of the Top Workplaces contest and one of the youngest companies to participate. We beat out 97 other companies, receiving 1st place in the Small business category of SA Top Workplaces 2017.
View our website at AIMLLCConsulting.com for more information about us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
2. Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
3. Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
4. Participate in the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
5. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other required documents.