El Paso, TX
AIM is a first time winner of the Top Workplaces contest and one of the youngest companies to participate. We beat out 97 other companies, receiving 1st place in the Small business category of SA Top Workplaces 2017.
The Licensed Specialist in School Psychology, LSSP , under the supervision of A.I.M., serves as the leader of the assessment team and coordinates the collection of diagnostic information from various sources.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related field
- LSSP Trainee or Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
- Knowledge, skills and expertise in the areas of child development and psychological assessment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts full and individual evaluations of students referred for special education placement.
- Participates in the development of individual educational plans.
- Consults with teachers, parents and community agencies concerning intervention strategies for students’ learning and behavior difficulties.
- Provides psychological services to identify students within the scope of the LSSP license.
- Participates in the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist with appropriate placement and development of Individual Education Plans (IEP) for students according to district procedures.
- Compiles, maintains, and files all reports, records, and other documents required, including case records, test results, statistical data, and test inventories.
- Performs other duties as assigned by A.I.M.
WORKING CONDITIONS Maintain emotional control under stress. Attendance and punctuality at work are essential functions of the job. Occasional light lifting and carrying of test materials. Occasional travel.
Go to all jobs